Frequently Asked Questions

General Account Questions

Where can I locate tax documents from previous years filed?

Tax forms filed with the IRS and annual statements back to 2014 can be accessed via our Online Portal.  Starting in May of 2017 with the Form 5498, forms were uploaded annually as soon as they were mailed.  If you need a copy of an annual statement or tax form filed with the IRS prior to 2014, please contact our VIP Services Team.